Panty dropper

Bois de Portugal is the best Creed IMHO..I can see Virgin Island Water being good for summer but just wasn't a fan of the coconut.., however it is a nice enough scent, quite uplifting from what I remember. Maybe I need to revisit it at some point. Enjoy it Wayne but for God sake keep your under crackers on!!! :ohmy::laugh:

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Bois de Portugal is the best Creed IMHO..I can see Virgin Island Water being good for summer but just wasn't a fan of the coconut.., however it is a nice enough scent, quite uplifting from what I remember. Maybe I need to revisit it at some point. Enjoy it Wayne but for God sake keep your under crackers on!!! :ohmy::laugh:
Same here the coconut put me off. Otherwise a gorgeous profile. Each to their own as always.

D

Deleted member 30

I've just ordered some for my upcoming Alaska cruise. Then I remembered the panties are on 60+ year-old women. Maybe not a good idea.
Don't the over 60's women still go crazy for the smell of hairspray?

As a child I remember seeing my Gran unload half a can of this stuff into the environment when fixing her hair every time. I had to get low to the ground to breath and the flies would freeze in mid air and also fall to the ground. They were the good old days! Full of fond memories! :)

SeanC

Forum GOD!
Don't the over 60's women still go crazy for the smell of hairspray?

As a child I remember seeing my Gran unload half a can of this stuff into the environment when fixing her hair every time. I had to get low to the ground to breath and the flies would freeze in mid air and also fall to the ground. They were the good old days! Full of fond memories! :)
Mine was exactly the same. It's funny you should mention flies as once without her glasses she picked up a can of Cooper's Fly Spray and covered herself with that instead of hairspray. I'm sure the two products were the same; just with different packaging.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

rum

Forum GOD!
Oh yes, I can relate to this very well!!
Grandmother in her mid-80s. Not so well in terms of health, but still spraying away like a teenager on sugar!