Paladin offers an incredible variety of brushes

JamieM

Extreme sharpness is ephemeral!
Thanks, for the reply, I'm still interested so whenever you get back to knocking out a few of those Beehive Honey Noir with the select Badger 26mm fan with a 50mm loft but preferably set at 48mm if possible please let me know.

Dr Watson

James
Thanks, for the reply, I'm still interested so whenever you get back to knocking out a few of those Beehive Honey Noir with the select Badger 26mm fan with a 50mm loft but preferably set at 48mm if possible please let me know.
One of these for sale on TSN at the moment mate, 48mm "free loft" too.

bijou

Forum GOD!
The Pigeon says, hey you, yeah you the hairy one. The Paladin turns toward the open window and says, are you talking to me? Bird, yeah I'm talking to you I've been watching you every morning putting Pigeon poop all over your face, what gives? Paladin, this is not bird poop, this is shaving soap you bird brain. Bird, hey buddy it looks like bird poop to me, so you're telling me that your boss goes out and buys bird poop, then uses you to whip up the poop, I have to say your good at whipping it up so he can put thick creamy poop all over his face?

Pal P7.jpg

Photo: Vivian Maier)

Paladin, I'm telling you again it's not bird poop, it's shaving soap. Bird, if anyone would know about bird poop it's me and it sure looks like bird poop to me! Paladin, why am I talking to you, you're just an ignorant bird. Bird, I take offense to that, I am a city bird I get around, I see all kinds of things, I’m cultured all you do is just sit on a shelf all day or until someone moves you and as I've noticed you never leave the bathroom, so who is the ignorant one?

shave soap.jpg

(Image from TSN Lather Shots 2/17/2019 Beau)

Paladin, ok so you've seen more of the world then me, but you're still ignorant you don't know shaving soap from bird poop, for a bird that is soooo worldly you should know that you don't shave with poop. Bird, hey Paladin do you know what you're put on your boss's face comes out of me every 20 minutes, so believe me sucker I know bird poop when I see it, so don't tell me it's something else other than bird poop. Paladin. you're giving me a headache just go away.

Bird, well I know when I'm not wanted, besides there are more important things I gotta do than watch a fool put poop all over his face (the Paladin gives a sigh of relief), but I'll be back tomorrow with a whole lot of friends, because they ain't going to believe this until they see it. The Bird continues to talk, hey Paladin I got an idea, tomorrow me and my friends will give you as poop as you want and you don't have to thank us, it's our pleasure, in fact it's our gift to you, see you tomorrow. Paladin, I can't wait, how did I ever get so lucky.

Last edited: