P&B Spitfire Aftershave

phoenixandbeau

Forum GOD!
Has anyone tried this? Very keen to hear a review in the wild.
Hi @jeepie , here's a verified buyer review from our website:
"Craig Simpson - 12/12/18
A fantastic partner to a great soap
Spitfire is one of my favourite soaps, along with the matching solid cologne it's a regular in my shave den. The new splash is epic! the scent is stronger & longer lasting than the solid cologne. If you love the soap you have to get this!. Can't wait for the Imperial Rum splash to come out."

Hope that helps :)

Cheers,

Kerry.

Dr Watson

James
It gets released in Poland first, then Holland, Belgium and France..... but never gets to England
tumblr_oxvrr7LiMf1wzypxlo1_400.gif

SoapArt.jpg

Okay, so i've done this arse about face drawing a label without even a product to stick it on but it kept me out of trouble for half an hour... I would have collaborated with Sid James for the soap base but this needs to be an affordable product so it can sit alongside Spitfire, which it can't if containing £200 of oud oil :laugh:

Apologies if i've taken this too far :unsure:

D

Deleted member 1881

Hi @jeepie , here's a verified buyer review from our website:
"Craig Simpson - 12/12/18
A fantastic partner to a great soap
Spitfire is one of my favourite soaps, along with the matching solid cologne it's a regular in my shave den. The new splash is epic! the scent is stronger & longer lasting than the solid cologne. If you love the soap you have to get this!. Can't wait for the Imperial Rum splash to come out."

Hope that helps :)

Cheers,

Kerry.
Kerry, after a bad shave does it burn and sting this lotion or not?

Thanks
George