Open Comb Party - A Place With Teeth

johnus

My recommendation for an OC has in the past always been the Gillette '04 war years and before. While that recommendation still stands, the EBay prices at this time are what I believe to be prohibitive.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Great thread!
May I join the party?
I prefer a more rounded tooth with a larger gap between teeth, perhaps i'm just a closet straight bar user ;P
FATIP GRANDE - IKON OCC - ATT R2 - ATT S2 - WOLFMAN OC - TIMELESS OC

IMG_2497.jpg

IMG_2495.jpg

Last edited:

halvor

a most elusive fish
Each time I see photos of the Timeless OC I am an inch more enabled. [Edit2: A quarter of][Edit: half] a yard longer and I am no longer able to withstand.

Gillette New Long Comb here. Plus the R41, which is not really proper OC. And the ATT R2 and S2 currently underway.

Last edited:

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Each time I see photos of the Timeless OC I am an inch more enabled. [Edit: half] a yard longer and I am no longer able to withstand.

Gillette New Long Comb here. Plus the R41, which is not really proper OC. And the ATT R2 and S2 currently underway.
A piece of advice get one. I have a video being uploaded in the next few hours (slow internet) that shows a months growth being removed by the ATT SE1 and the Timeless OC.

Wayne

Forum Sod
I can put up with the $180 for the Timeless head, just. The £35 approx that HM government and the post office will steal from me for the privilege is just saying no. I'm waiting for someone to stock them here. Hopefully Executive Shaving will get some. I hate paying customs.

LeeBot

Forum GOD!
Tried a Tuckaway for the first time today. Made very short work of the growth but had to be very careful with it as it felt like it would punish anything but the lightest of touches with irritation. Regular use should get me a little more comfortable with it's nuances but for me it's a 2 pass maximum.

Dr Watson

The Other James
Huge fan of OC's, the only DE's i'll use now. Here's a cropped shot of my Gillette New w/ service handle (couldn't be arsed to photograph it again.)