One of life's simple pleasures

Wayne

Forum Sod
I came home after one of those days. I was fuming and angry. Missed my Tea (for our southern friends, Dinner) as I just couldn't face it, cut the front and back grass, edged the lawn and planted a few things into the border and did some work on the Wife's grave (She thinks it's going to be a pond) anyway, after all this I felt like a rabid Pitbull. Two pints later and a trip to the bathroom where I selected my Tatara Sb, Feather, Wickham's Magnum and Ferdman 28mm TGN finest. Two passes later with a splash of Habit rouge and I'm back to being human again. For a Gentleman shaving to a BBS smooth truly is one of life's little pleasures

S

Steve Bowles

I thought this was going to be about your other simple pleasure. :ohmy: I'm unfamiliar with the Tatara SB. I'll have to go check it out. BTW, I've emailed your wife concerning the "pond".

S

Steve Bowles

What ever happened to solidarity among men?
I've negotiated for your razor collection in return for selling you out. Ka-ching! And I'm going to steal that joke first chance I get.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you're feeling better Wayne ! Wet shaving can be a totally meditative experience and a bit of time to yourself . Sometimes a good shave really does help your mood. All the best Matie !:cheers:

Cristobal

Forum GOD!
I came home after one of those days. I was fuming and angry. Missed my Tea (for our southern friends, Dinner) as I just couldn't face it, cut the front and back grass, edged the lawn and planted a few things into the border and did some work on the Wife's grave (She thinks it's going to be a pond) anyway, after all this I felt like a rabid Pitbull. Two pints later and a trip to the bathroom where I selected my Tatara Sb, Feather, Wickham's Magnum and Ferdman 28mm TGN finest. Two passes later with a splash of Habit rouge and I'm back to being human again. For a Gentleman shaving to a BBS smooth truly is one of life's little pleasures
:laugh: