One fragrance to rule all?

Zhang Doe

Forum GOD!
I'm really digging Ogallala Bay Rum & Sandalwood. Don't have it as a fragrance, but I have the shave soap and deodorant and LOVE the scent. (Hate the Bay Rum and Bay Rum, Lime and Peppercorn scents.)

CobraX

Forum GOD!
Well, this requires a bit of explanation. For me there's a difference between the questions "what is the best fragrance in your opinion" and "if you could only have one single fragrance..." simply because the best scent doesn't always come in the best base. For example: Barrister and Mann's aftershave splash in the Reserve base is the best aftershave splash I've used so far (performance-wise), it comes in great scents too, but not in my absolute favorite scent. My absolute favorite scent is also available as an aftershave splash, but I don't like its performance, the balm version of it however is really nice. My absolute favorite scent in wetshaving is hands down Proraso Sandalwood.

JamieM

Extreme sharpness is ephemeral!
It is quite a difficult one: currently 20-ish unique/distinct bottles, but have owned more than 650-700 at some point whilst on this "journey" of finding 'the one'. I'm not sure there is just one to be honest...
Absolutely agree, Viktor & Rolf Spice Bomb Extreme is a winter autumn scent anyway, another winner for me come the spring & summer fragrance would be Guerlain Vetiver Edp or Tom Ford Grey Vetiver Edp.

Zorro

Forum GOD!
I don't wear a huge amount of fragrance, but have had many decent ones bought for me over the years.

The only one i have ever come back to and have repurchased more than once is L'eau d'Issey Pour Homme , which i bought once at an airport somewhere and just never got tired of.

feelingsexy

Cacharel Perfume Eden collections are light and airy yet still distinctly feminine. They're perfect for making you feel your best, no matter the occasion. The best thing about this perfume is that It is long-lasting so that you can feel confident all day long. They offer a wide variety of scents to choose from, you’ll surely find the perfect one.

2LabDad

Forum GOD!
I can narrow down to two..... and it would really be tough if I had to limit it to these two but here they are:
(1) Aqua di Parma Colonia
1657116577605.png

(2) Creed Silver Mountain Water
1657116468122.png

Two very different scents but to choose b/t the 2 would be almost impossible.

Last edited: