October Acquisitions

Electrif

SE la vie
A brief history:
The original TNNSER (Tom's No Name Single Edge Razor) was designed and built by the extremely talented artisan Tom White aka @twhite. It went on an extensive world tour, and now resides with Jim Roe aka Jayaruh.

A few months ago, in steps Andreas aka @sɐǝɹpu∀ who, with Tom developed a 3d version.
I sent a link of the printing file to my son who has a home printer. Here is the result after some post processing:

Tomorrow's shave is now prepared.

I've also asked him to print 2 more. Blue & Green.

Boycie83

Space Cadet
I'm going to make a serious attempt at buying nothing for the whole month of October. I have everything anyway in multiple examples. Just wish I could sell off some more stuff - that would really help make space.
I too am looking to partake in Stoptober. A minor wobble over the weekend resulted in a couple of soap orders that will be delivered this week but they count as September purchases.

p.b

Forum GOD!
A brief history:
The original TNNSER (Tom's No Name Single Edge Razor) was designed and built by the extremely talented artisan Tom White aka @twhite. It went on an extensive world tour, and now resides with Jim Roe aka Jayaruh.

A few months ago, in steps Andreas aka @sɐǝɹpu∀ who, with Tom developed a 3d version.
I sent a link of the printing file to my son who has a home printer. Here is the result after some post processing:

Tomorrow's shave is now prepared.

I've also asked him to print 2 more. Blue & Green.
That looks brilliant in black. I’d like to print one off at work but I might get into trouble as it doesn’t look much like an automotive part!