Non-Bargain Spotting

Boycie83

Space Cadet
Thanks I'll take 2 if you have them, love them with the chrome plating missing.
He's quite optimistic with the pricing on all the items he has listed. Maybe his '1' key on his keyboard is stuck!

SeanC

Forum GOD!
Thanks I'll take 2 if you have them, love them with the chrome plating missing.
The premium is for the nylon washer!

Being slightly more serious, someone has probably seen a Hybrid Tech go for serious money and then indulged in a bit of wishful thinking

slapo

It's... alive!
I suspect it might be a Feather knock-off, as I saw one that looked like this on Alibaba the other day. 😒

SeanC

Forum GOD!
I suspect it might be a Feather knock-off, as I saw one that looked like this on Alibaba the other day. 😒
It's actually made by Feather:

Highly regarded across the globe to be one of the finest razor makers, Hommage have teamed up with the Feather team in an exclusive partnership to create a limited edition Double Edge Razor.

sev-8

Forum GOD!
Hmm, can't see any reason why it costs 4 times the price of a regular Feather razor

Missoni

Fellow Traveller
What the faaaaaaaa!? £800! For an AS-D2 with a strange name and poncy handle? Really? :eek::facepalm::laugh:
...whilst this is crazy especially when one know the exact same razor can be had for much, much less, I imagine there is a market for this razor. The fact that they have teamed-up with Feather to produce the razor means there must be a business case for same. I can imagine brisk sales in boutique's in the Gulf and other places where £25k+ handbags are not uncommon! I remember when the ASD2 was first released, remember the cries at how anyone could charge so much for a razor. Feather along with Plisson/Joris virtually created the premium razor market on their own, now the market has moved ever upwards and they look, dare I say it, cheap now...theres a lot of people, with a lot of money me thinks...

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
...whilst this is crazy especially when one know the exact same razor can be had for much, much less, I imagine there is a market for this razor. The fact that they have teamed-up with Feather to produce the razor means there must be a business case for same. I can imagine brisk sales in boutique's in the Gulf and other places where £25k+ handbags are not uncommon! I remember when the ASD2 was first released, remember the cries at how anyone could charge so much for a razor. Feather along with Plisson/Joris virtually created the premium razor market on their own, now the market has moved ever upwards and they look, dare I say it, cheap now...theres a lot of people, with a lot of money me thinks...
I can’t see the value in a 25k handbag either, but then the idea of buying something purely so that other people can be aghast at how much I’d spent on it just doesn’t appeal. Not even if I had the kind of money where I could spend 25k on a frippery.