Nightshirts

Tommo

Forum GOD!
Don't laugh too hard.
Thinking of getting a nightshirt to sleep in. Am I going mad or does anyone else wear one? Any recommendations?

halvor

a most elusive fish
Feel free! Whatever happens in the bedroom stays there, be that nightshirts or ... sleep.

I need fresh air from an open window at night, sleep with down duvet — thinner for summer and a heavier for winter — but regardless tend to do as I have learnt: hands above the covers. Thus, on cold nights, I put on a long sleeve. Tried a longer night shirt once but it twists and adds nothing.

S

Steve Bowles

I'd be concerned that a nightshirt would be bunched up under my shoulders, and twisted into a lump. I tend to roll over during the night. Good thought, though. Give it a try and let us know how it worked out.

Don't laugh too hard.
Thinking of getting a nightshirt to sleep in. Am I going mad or does anyone else wear one? Any recommendations?
I used to have two but can't for the life of me remember where they came from. One was rubbish, classic blue and white stripes but the cut and material let it down. The other was great green tartan and softer cotton it didn't bunch up around the shoulders or more importantly the crown jewels. The extra warmth for shoulders and hips was the winner for me in winter, birthday suit was fine in summer. Now I go for T-shirt and 'lounge' trousers as the youngest daughter still gets in on occasion.