New Zingari Man Sego Tallow soap

CobraX

Forum GOD!
I’ve just used The Wanderer in the Sego base and this is absolutely top tier stuff. I think it might be as good as Wholly Kaw Siero at a cheaper price point. Amazing slickness, rich yogurt-y lather and the post shave is stellar. I’ve been sleeping on this one.
What does it smell like? Citrusy? Does the wanderer smell similar to any other barbershop soaps? Seville or Barrbarr perhaps?

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
What does it smell like? Citrusy? Does the wanderer smell similar to any other barbershop soaps? Seville or Barrbarr perhaps?
I was thinking about this the other day. It doesn't smell particularly like any barbershop I've used before. At a pinch I'd say mild similarities to Seville but then it's also perhaps a tad sweeter and more cologne-y and it doesn't have that herb-y vibe that Seville has. Not citrus, I'd say a barbershop cologne if I was pressed to do so. It's very nice though.

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
I thought it similar to T&H Grafton. I did sell it on and the new owner thought it smelt like Wickhams Cashmere.