New Wickham summer soap

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
Ok guys I must have been under a rock cos I clear missed a new Wickham Soap being launched tomorrow :eek:

https://www.atgshaving.com/threads/wickhams-1912-summer-release.10826/

Scent profile

Top notes: Amalfi Lemon, Galbanum, Petitgrain, Bitter Orange
Heart notes: Fig Leaf, Lentisque
Base notes: Wood and Amber

Sounds right up my street and i'm going to have to get some past SWMBO ninja style lol

Who else has a thing for zesty green scents? This defo gives me images of walking through my grans gardens in cyprus

From reading on the other forum its Ninfeo Mio by Annick Goutal. Seems like it was a group buy on a spanish forum that Darron had the ability to launch as a 1912 line.
Ah thanks for that..mine was a total guess .. do you have any idea what the other scents are based on?
I know a few..for example Irish Fern =Penhaligons Magnum =Molton Brown Temple tree...

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
Ah thanks for that..mine was a total guess .. do you have any idea what the other scents are based on?
I know a few..for example Irish Fern =Penhaligons Magnum =Molton Brown Temple tree...
I don't think they are all homages, club cola, citrus musk, cashmere, buddha wood, english rose, scottish heather and some others are originals. Ones I defo know are influenced or inspired by are Classic 24 = Aventus, Palma Violet = Palma Violet the sweets and Le Bleu = Channel Bleu. I could be wrong but I think Irish Fern is inspired by a few scents merged not sure it was Penhaligon's on its own. Oh and Russian Leather is = Imperial Leather. My minds gone blank can't recall the other scents lol

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
They're all great scents.

Is this new one a summer limited edition or just a new permanent addition to the line up that happens to be released in summer.

I'm trying to limit the number of soaps in my collection but don't want to miss out if it's a one off.

I don't think they are all homages, club cola, citrus musk, cashmere, buddha wood, english rose, scottish heather and some others are originals. Ones I defo know are influenced or inspired by are Classic 24 = Aventus, Palma Violet = Palma Violet the sweets and Le Bleu = Channel Bleu. I could be wrong but I think Irish Fern is inspired by a few scents merged not sure it was Penhaligon's on its own. Oh and Russian Leather is = Imperial Leather. My minds gone blank can't recall the other scents lol
Thanks!:okay:

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
They're all great scents.

Is this new one a summer limited edition or just a new permanent addition to the line up that happens to be released in summer.

I'm trying to limit the number of soaps in my collection but don't want to miss out if it's a one off.
From what I can tell its come in as a mainstay, however I know Darron is looking at the full range and some may become seasonal.

D

Deleted member 30

i'm assuming shavingstation are bringing this out just a bit later today?
I have checked for you and Stuart has it live with a fair number of units left. I myself am out of stock at the website and both Paul over at Connaughts and Andrew over at Agent shave have low stock.

https://shavingstation.co.uk/1692-wickham-soap-co-1912-ninfeo-di-egeria-shaving-soap.html

I will be busy over the coming days to replenish the Ninfeo di Egeria in both soaps and balms.

Best Wishes
Darron :)

Last edited by a moderator:

owlman

Forum GOD!
both Paul over at Connaughts and Andrew over at Agent shave have low stock.
I can't find it anywhere at Connaughts? I've checked several times today, because I want to combine it with other purchases I've been holding out on, but there's been no trace of it.