New SV brushes

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
I have two, cocobolo and faux turtle. Both are outstanding. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine.
Thank you, I look forward to using it. 3/4 years into wet shaving now and my arsenal is starting to become extremely selective, I'm sure this brush will take residence based on feedback.

bandito

Ex-Addict
Thanks my friend, badgers run when they hear my name. The brushes are certainly beautiful looking pieces, look forward to using the brush. Silly question, but do you find a significant improvement using the SV brush with the SV soap? Or would any dense 2 band badger be about the same?
Sadly the SV soap causes me a degree of irritation, so I haven't used it that much

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Received my brush today, looks and feels great in hand. Slight imperfections with the collar as is expected being handmade. Weight and shape of the handle are superb. The knot (unused till tonight) is what stands out to me. It has hooked tips, cut superbly and density is very good. Can't wait to give this a go.

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
Received my brush today, looks and feels great in hand. Slight imperfections with the collar as is expected being handmade. Weight and shape of the handle are superb. The knot (unused till tonight) is what stands out to me. It has hooked tips, cut superbly and density is very good. Can't wait to give this a go.
We need photos.