New Karve Titanium coming - 1st May

TBH I'd prefer if they'd concentrate on getting the existing ones into stock rather than teasing with more unobtanium.
Any idea how long it takes for Karve to fulfill order for razors that ARE in stock? Is there a finishing process after ordering that delays shipment?

Rasorium

Veteran
Any idea how long it takes for Karve to fulfill order for razors that ARE in stock? Is there a finishing process after ordering that delays shipment?
I think I read somewhere that finishing for the brass and SS razors is done in house. For the aluminium razors they outsource for the anodizing process and have been experiencing QC difficulties so are still trialling different third parties that can achieve the desired results.

vtmax

Forum GOD!
In stock next day.

I have waited weeks, months and yesterday’s delivery was sent DHL overnight from Canada to New England at no extra charge. The ‘Daily Shavers Kit’ was released Friday, shipped Monday, delivered Tuesday.

The Brass and Stainless are great but nothing in years of wet shaving, and some very expensive DE’s, match the Aluminum for me. Remarkable razor.

Looking forward to Titanium.

77E1CFF0-6189-4758-AB91-3335B16B92F0.jpeg

RussellR5555

Forum GOD!
For me it is the difference between a Handmade and a mass produced razor, sometimes you have to wait , The Aluminum has been slow because of them rejecting a lot of batches on the quality of the anodising they do outside.

Personally I have found them a joy to deal with , and with the standard post they offer orders to the UK have taken around 2/3 weeks, they do offer a higher speed and tracked option.

I would love an Aluminium personally , but will wait as I also respect that they only let Quality out the door.

p.b

Forum GOD!
In stock next day.

I have waited weeks, months and yesterday’s delivery was sent DHL overnight from Canada to New England at no extra charge. The ‘Daily Shavers Kit’ was released Friday, shipped Monday, delivered Tuesday.

The Brass and Stainless are great but nothing in years of wet shaving, and some very expensive DE’s, match the Aluminum for me. Remarkable razor.

View attachment 66033
That picture makes it look very black and bright red, unlike my grey and pale, red. Is that the flash or have the colours changed?

In stock next day.

View attachment 66033
One of 12 in that drop. Stuffed around for too long (under a minute) trying to select the 3.5 inch handle and then the shorter one was gone too. Hope to have better luck next time round.

I guess theres no point in saying I‘ll take your one if you‘re unhappy with it :)

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
Looks good, hope they can fulfill orders timely. A friend has been waiting months (literally) for his polished SS razor.
Did he order the polished SS as part of the Black Friday deal at the end of November? I ordered one, too, along with an aluminium and finally cancelled the SS in January.

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
I've been waiting patiently for the Ti.
Now in two minds having seen that photo.
Unpolished looks hideous, IMO, and handle design does nothing for me.
Could be sticking with the aluminium.

JoeLr

Forum GOD!
Did he order the polished SS as part of the Black Friday deal at the end of November? I ordered one, too, along with an aluminium and finally cancelled the SS in January.
I'm not certain, but probably. When we last spoke about a week ago, he said "it's been four %!^& months since I gave them my money!" I told him him to cancel & get refund, but I think he's morbidly fascinated at this point and is simply determined to see whether he'll ever get this paid-for item. I said "hell man, and you told me once you'd never kick in money to back a Kick Starter item. Look at you now!" A profanity-laced tirade ensued, LMAO.

I've been waiting patiently for the Ti.
Now in two minds having seen that photo.
Unpolished looks hideous, IMO, and handle design does nothing for me.
Could be sticking with the aluminium.
I‘d say the only thing that speaks for the Ti is durability. You can wait for a polished version but we have just heard how long THAT can take :wink: