New Car for the Mrs

pjgh

Forum GOD!
There we are ...

Signed Mrs up for a new car. She's gone for a new FIAT 500 Pop Star, pretty basic spec but it's actually exactly what she wants. It's being built right now, so a few weeks to wait.

Women, eh? Her present car has just had 4x tyres, exhaust, front brakes and rear shocks done in the last 6 months. Tuh!

Gordy

Legendary Member
The 500 is a great little car so she's very lucky. I was surprised at how good they are to drive. All the best with it.

pjgh

Forum GOD!
Ooh! It's going to arrive a little earlier than we expected ... it might be here in a couple of weeks, rather than the forecasted end of October.

bagman

Coffee drinker
Staff member
SWMBO is hankering after an Arbarth version! At 180 odd BHP who am I to argue, it will be great fun to drive :D

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
SWMBO is hankering after an Arbarth version! At 180 odd BHP who am I to argue, it will be great fun to drive :D
My cousin has one, I’ve had a drive in it and it’s huge fun! The acceleration in something so tiny is hilarious and unless you look properly it just looks like any other 500. Sounds good too. I loved it. :D

bagman

Coffee drinker
Staff member
My cousin has one, I’ve had a drive in it and it’s huge fun! The acceleration in something so tiny is hilarious and unless you look properly it just looks like any other 500. Sounds good too. I loved it. :D
The big laugh is I currently drive a very efficient diesel A3 but it’s not Euro 6 compliant so I’ll end up going to work in an inefficient rocket :D