New Aqua Di Parma Colonia Barbiere

dc68

-------------
It seems that AdP have brought out a whole new range of Shaving products ( Badger/Synth Brush; Creams etc) with the Colonia scent ( just as the shaving cream originally had).
Look on their website for details.......better go and sort out an overdraft now.
( EDIT) It seems they have rebranded the Barbiere range with the iconic yellow but have added things to it, could be my mistake that I thought the yellow meant "colonia scent"

Last edited:
Sneaky. I’ve got a lot of time for the Collezione Barbiere range, better stock up on a couple of favs. The new stuff looks nice, the shaving cream should be a cracker for summer. Looks like badger is out, although the knots were a bit floppy, the wenge wood was outstanding.

dc68

-------------
Just tried the "new" range the shaving cream in a jar does have the Colonia scent, so not good if you want to wear a different AS/EdC.
Performance and creaminess of the cream seem, at first blush, to be even better than the previous version.
It seems softer. Pity about the scent, but well worth a try.

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
Just tried the "new" range the shaving cream in a jar does have the Colonia scent, so not good if you want to wear a different AS/EdC.
Performance and creaminess of the cream seem, at first blush, to be even better than the previous version.
Thanks for the info. This is great news. I love the Colonia scent. Why would you want to wear anything else. When I bought the last version I was disappointed as it didn’t have the Colonia scent.

Last edited:

jaguar

Forum GOD!
Did you purchase the “new” AdP Colonia fragrance shaving cream directly from AdP or are there other retailers carrying the new Colonia line of products?

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
Went last week, had the full monty, good but not as good as the Rome one....I doubt anything can surpass the Rome AdP barbershop.
Nice one. I'd love to go at some point. I live in Staffordshire so I can't just pop in...It didn't stop me getting a price list from them today though.

Maybe a good excused to go to Rome.