D
Deleted member 2936
Guest
Hey peeps did a quick search on the forum and couldn't find anything so here goes...
I initially came across the idea of using nappy rash cream for razor burns from this YouTuber and it never crossed my mind prior to seeing this video below...
So recently ive been using sudocrem as I've already got it laying around the house,
I'm finding it really helps a lot with razor burns etc
only thing I'd say is that you have to really rub it in to get rid of the white colour cream to vanish from your skin, hope I'm making sense
What I will say is that one tub of sudocrem lasts absolutely ages, well the tub I'm using must be at least 8-9 years old, I don't know if this stuff goes out of date or not
Is there any other alternatives that are good too?
Other nappy rash creams which preferably sink in to the skin better then sudocrem
I initially came across the idea of using nappy rash cream for razor burns from this YouTuber and it never crossed my mind prior to seeing this video below...
So recently ive been using sudocrem as I've already got it laying around the house,
I'm finding it really helps a lot with razor burns etc
only thing I'd say is that you have to really rub it in to get rid of the white colour cream to vanish from your skin, hope I'm making sense
What I will say is that one tub of sudocrem lasts absolutely ages, well the tub I'm using must be at least 8-9 years old, I don't know if this stuff goes out of date or not
Is there any other alternatives that are good too?
Other nappy rash creams which preferably sink in to the skin better then sudocrem