Name me some aggressive razors at reasonable prices pls

• Thread starter Deleted member 2936
  • Start date

gwsmallwood

Legendary Member
Nice one for the suggestions,
Only heard of the dscosmetic shaving brushes, didn't know they did razors too, is that through AliExpress too?
Bit too much for you to use on a regular?
Or even irregular!

And I thought I liked aggressive razors.
Wow that aggressive? Sounds like fun haha 🤪😜
Yes. It seems to go in and out of stock. I did a review video, as well as a side-by-side video with the R41. While I've never used the 2011 R41, many have said that's what the Z0 feels like.

D

Deleted member 2936

Yes. It seems to go in and out of stock. I did a review video, as well as a side-by-side video with the R41. While I've never used the 2011 R41, many have said that's what the Z0 feels like.

Thanks mate for sharing the vids, im watching it now

Btw being a fellow head shaver check out those 369 hair mister spray bottles, I reckon you might like it mate 😊

D

Deleted member 2936

@gwsmallwood enjoyed the vid mate, that's actually a tough call between the two, I mean do you go for the bigger brand name followed with it's potential quality i.e the muhle r41 or the stainless steel dscosmetic z0 razor 🪒

gwsmallwood

Legendary Member
@gwsmallwood enjoyed the vid mate, that's actually a tough call between the two, I mean do you go for the bigger brand name followed with it's potential quality i.e the muhle r41 or the stainless steel dscosmetic z0 razor 🪒
To further complicate the debate, Muhle recently started offering the R41 in Stainless. It's called the R41 GS. It's on my wish list and I plan to pick it up this year some time. I would imagine once I get the GS, I'll probably sell or give away the Z0 and make the Zamak R41 my travel razor.

D

Deleted member 2936

im going to create a wanted yaqi razor thread, so which yaqi razorsx are the most aggressive?

from what i understand, yaqi helmet, yaqi beast, anymore?

D

Deleted member 2936

To further complicate the debate, Muhle recently started offering the R41 in Stainless. It's called the R41 GS. It's on my wish list and I plan to pick it up this year some time. I would imagine once I get the GS, I'll probably sell or give away the Z0 and make the Zamak R41 my travel razor.
yea the staqinless steel one does look good tbf

joeysmith

Ãœber Member
A DE razor which I found aggressive is the Parker 99r, which is available on Amazon for around $30.00 (USD). I haven't used it in a while due to it's aggressiveness, but then again, I got it early on in my DE shaving journey. I'm currently using the Edwin Jagger DE-89, which I like. Another aggressive Razor that I have tried is a vintage Gillette Red Tip. I guess I will have to go back and try these razors since it has been so long.

adrian ivanovici

Forum GOD!
I suggest Fatip Gentile (wood). Not aggressive, but very efficient. And best of it is it works regardless of the blade brand. I had my scepticism when i bought it, but man....what a good razor it is.

D

Deleted member 2936

How does the merkur futur on the higher settings compare to the muhle r41? Aggressiveness wise that is