Myrsol Creams - Do they match the After Shaves

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Has anybody used a Myrsol Shaving cream with the A/S Of the Same Name, are the scents Similar.
I am particularly interested in Antesol.

Dr Watson

The Other James
Yes, in my experience (Blue, Formula K & Don Miguel) the scents are exactly the same... However performance is diabolical, one of the worst I've used. Lots of lanolin gives them a very greasy feel and I struggled to lather them, I was using something like 10g of product per shave to get a usable lather.

Benz3ne

Legendary Member
As above, scents are a good match. I also found performance to be below-par but I don't think I struggled quite as much as J, above. I found if it was plugged with water it was slick but offered no cushion - while this didn't bother me a huge amount, it doesn't suit the majority.

Dr Watson

The Other James
As above, scents are a good match. I also found performance to be below-par but I don't think I struggled quite as much as J, above. I found if it was plugged with water it was slick but offered no cushion - while this didn't bother me a huge amount, it doesn't suit the majority.
In my defence I have very hard water and only used boar brushes with them :p:

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Yes, in my experience (Blue, Formula K & Don Miguel) the scents are exactly the same... However performance is diabolical, one of the worst I've used. Lots of lanolin gives them a very greasy feel and I struggled to lather them, I was using something like 10g of product per shave to get a usable lather.
Thanks for that, I think may well steer clear which is a shame as I do like my Antesol.