My new "Bushido bowl"

Dule083

Forum GOD!
Hi,
i not posted something for a quite time. I just got my new bowl. It was custom order from one artist. After my Corto Maltese bowl (which is made by same artist) I want to have bowl with my other favorite motive, Samurai and Bushido. I pick one of Seven samurais and simbols "Gi" - for integrity and "Meiyo" for honour, inside is my inical in Japanese. I made some modifications on Corto Bowl. Cut for brush rest and littlle change dimensions. I like result. Shots of leather will be updated.

20220601_113238.jpg
20220601_113347.jpg
20220601_113328.jpg
20220601_113317.jpg
20220601_113517.jpg
20220601_113317.jpg

Last edited:

Tortuga

The Spangle Maker
Hi,
i not posted something for a quite time. I just got my new bowl. It was custom order from one artist. After my Corto Maltese bowl (which is made by same artist) I want to have bowl with my other favorite motive, Samurai and Bushido. I pick one of Seven samurais and simbols "Gi" - for integrity and "Meiyo" for honour, inside is my inical in Japanese. I made some modifications on Corto Bowl. Cut for brush rest and littlle change dimensions. I like result. Shots of leather will be updated.

View attachment 116779View attachment 116781View attachment 116782View attachment 116783View attachment 116780View attachment 116783
Fantastic 😍👌

Arsene Wenger

Forum GOD!
Hi,

View attachment 116779View attachment 116781View attachment 116782View attachment 116783View attachment 116780View attachment 116783
Good morning, please can you advise which Artisan made this shaving bowl for you? It's gorgeous.

Dule083

Forum GOD!
Hi,
Bowl is made by Cindy Biber artist from Belgrade. You can also see other bowl she made for me I put her pics too here on phorum.
She had instagram profile and for one who are interesed send me PM and I can ask her to send you her number or you can reach her on Instagram.

Believe me bowl is thousand times pretier live than on pics.

BlacknTan

Forum GOD!
Hi,
Bowl is made by Cindy Biber artist from Belgrade. You can also see other bowl she made for me I put her pics too here on phorum.
She had instagram profile and for one who are interesed send me PM and I can ask her to send you her number or you can reach her on Instagram.

Believe me bowl is thousand times pretier live than on pics.
\
I tell you the truth.. if this artisan were not in Begrade, increasing the chances of damage in shipping to the US, I would get one of those bowls... it's beautiful!

Dule083

Forum GOD!
Well I am preaty shure she be able to pack her properly. I live in Montenegro so both my bowls travel round 500km but not through post, but with my friends I must admit.
Lets wait, I think some of guys intend to order sowe will see how they willbe satisfy. I am delighed.

Arsene Wenger

Forum GOD!
I placed an order yesterday with Cindy for a bowl, which she said would hopefully be ready in a couple of weeks - I'm in London, so I will let you know once I receive the bowl and how it travelled via the postal system.

Great,
Trully hope you will be happy with you bowl.
Hi I have just seen your bowl it is stunning I think I will go on her site and have a look ...if I like something I will make a purchase
As I have ordered from America
And I live in northern Ireland and my bowl
Arrived perfect so I would say there would not be a problem ordering from
Cindy....