My bowl

Xring3

Forum GOD!
E8216D60-7623-41FB-8E3D-20AFF6D463F2.jpeg
My wife was not too happy with me using her Frankohma 4SC soup bowl as she said it was a collectible. Among other things I have a small collection of military objects. One of those is a 1940’s vintage army medical Corp apothecary bowl. I use it now for my shaving needs. In reality I think the value of it is more than the Frankoma soup bowl. Works great.

Blademonkey

Forum GOD!
View attachment 54109My wife was not too happy with me using her Frankohma 4SC soup bowl as she said it was a collectible. Among other things I have a small collection of military objects. One of those is a 1940’s vintage army medical Corp apothecary bowl. I use it now for my shaving needs. In reality I think the value of it is more than the Frankoma soup bowl. Works great.
Just the job! It looks the part. :) P.

Crispy

About 10 years ago I found a small stainless double walled mug fits a williams soap sized puck perfectly , I also have an old ovenproof wedgewood mug it also fits the smaller soaps perfectly if need be you can melt soap to fit in the oven . Also have an old spice mug .

Attachments