MWF - sample?

Discussion in 'Shaving Soaps' started by Hectorsgaf, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Bit cheeky guys but anybody have sufficient to post out a decent sample. Hands up - never tried it. There are SO many split reviews on this though I think a sample is the simple way to go. Happy of course to pp f &f postage + costs.

Thank you, hopefully, in advance.

2. Rowlers

Rowlers Massive Member Staff Member

https://shavedash.com/products/#!/M...p-sample-England/p/91799300/category=11579823

You would be mad not to check out Shavedash.
    Spend £10 and get 10% off, £15 and 15% off.

3. MntnMan62

MntnMan62 Senior Member

MWF is a great soap. It takes a little longer to load and build a lather but once you got it, nice and slick with good post shave feel. Just get puck without the dish. It's cheap enough. And if you are feeling a little adventurous, get a puck of Haslinger Schafmilch, grind some of each down so you have a 1:1 ratio and you will have what could very well be the best sheep tallow soap there is. Unfortunately Haslinger recently changed the formula and has gone all vegan with all their soaps. But reviews of the new formulation appear to show it to be as good as the previous. I haven't tried it so my comment is purely anecdotal.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice