Mundane News

Nick_S

Forum GOD!
The worst of it was, he broke it a week ago, we thought he'd just bruised it!

Turns out he has an extremely high pain threshold and it is already healing nicely. No cast needed, just no sport for 4 week.
Very proud of him, he didn't even cry when he done it... I'd have been screaming! :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Dare I ask how he managed to break it?

ManicDee

póg mo thóin
Been to three Padres games while one holiday in the past. Always good fun, good value for money too. Being able to sit there and enjoy a beer, hot dog etc is good too. Last year when we went we had the added bonus of a firework and laser show after the game.
The first baseball game where I sat in the bleachers was at Yankee Stadium, New York in 1999. Funnily enough against the Boston Red Socks and like that game
I really enjoyed seeing the Red socks get trashed by the Yankee's :).

Randomangle

Über Bum
Here’s a long shot. Was pondering a film I was told about a few years ago by an older work colleague — he had forgotten the name. The main feature was a doctor who was being terrorised by someone who he eventually caught and tied up. He was going to kill him and what he did was line up eight pint milk bottles and tubed the chap up and slowly filled the bottles up with his blood. Any idea of the film? :)