Mundane News

Jacobite

Forum GOD!
Son is in his last year of A Levels, he has the ability to go on to University, and it’s still 50/50 on the apprenticeship route. The apprenticeship route is a good one, earning and getting qualifications. He’s a good head on his shoulders and we will support him either way.

I do regret not trying harder myself. In later life I’ve studied and January I start a teaching qualification at the age of 54 !!! I must be mad ? Well it is only a qualification to teach 16+ in Further Eduction. It qualifies for staff development so I won’t be paying for it. I’ve been late at finding my niche !!!!
You are blessed to have found your niche regardless of your age. Millions upon millions of men die without ever learning why they were born.

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
You are blessed to have found your niche regardless of your age. Millions upon millions of men die without ever learning why they were born.
It does give me satisfaction knowing I’ve found that thing. Maybe I wish I had found it sooner, but then again has my life made me what I am at this point ? It’s all good.

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Just sat through a Learn 2 Live session. It’s one of these 16-18 talks from the Police about car accidents. Found it very hard going, and I don’t mind to admitting close to tears.

jeepie

Forum GOD!
I cut myself with the blade in my Paradigm se today. I was so amazed to see the crimson speck on my shaving foam it took me a few moments to understand it was the tiniest of tiny nicks (invisible after a slap on of old spice.)

An incredible razor to use. Being confident of bbs with zero weepers, nicks or my personal nadir razor burn is an absolute joy....

What an earth is that on the jawline by my chin........

It can’t be????

No

It is....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
How old are these lads?
16-18.

I’m a Professional Tutor, I’m the one that speaks to them when they misbehave or go absent. I look for patterns etc, but overall I’m looking to make sure they aren’t having problems in college etc. I’m looking at get to the root of any potential things that are affecting them and their learning process.

A lot of observation !

Francorelli

Forum fella
Neighbours from hell were obviously annoyed that I dared to park my car right in front of my own house, thus denying them 'their' space for one of their six vehicles.

They left well over a metre on the other side (behind one of their own vehicles, natch).

Nice people.

15441779993230.jpg