Muhle Titanium R41 (London & Berlin Limited Editions)

Dragon

Forum GOD!
Guys is the serial number on the documentation only, or is it inscribed on the razor itself? Also, is it a 3piece or 2piece?
Many thanks

oerman

Veteran
Hi there.. I am Klaas from the Netherlands and I would love to put my hands on one of these babies.. Anybody heading to Newburgh Street anytime soon??? I am willing to offer an extra for the trip :wink:

SeanC

Forum GOD!
@oerman and anybody else wanting a London R41 TI...

I will be making one final journey to Muhle on either Saturday 05.02.2022 or the next day. Please PM me (or reply directly to this post if you cannot PM) if interested. This must be done by Wednesday 02.02.2022

There are still plenty of razors left, although the most popular edition numbers have been sold

Please note that I will not be replying to any messages or making arrangements immediately - that will be next Wednesday or Thursday (my work is very busy at the moment)

oerman

Veteran

I will be making one final journey to Muhle on either Saturday 05.02.2022 or the next day. Please PM me (or reply directly to this post if you cannot PM) if interested. This must be done by Wednesday 02.02.2022

There are still plenty of razors left, although the most popular edition numbers have been sold

Please note that I will not be replying to any messages or making arrangements immediately - that will be next Wednesday or Thursday (my work is very busy at the moment)

🙏🙏🙏 Thanks a lot @SeanC!!!
Unfortunately I cannot send PMs yet, but count me in!!

Smoky

Hello Sean, I can't send PM, so I'll post it here.
I wanted one R41 Ti, so please add me if you like. thank you.

Last edited:

Sean, you're the best.

Thank you so much for doing this. I would otherwise not have a prayer of owning the beautiful titanium R41 which is now in my collection thanks to your help.

Happy shaves,

Jim

alex_1895

Forum GOD!
I also recieved my 41Ti Razor. Thanks a lot to @SeanC !!!

Hey, I also want to ask a question to everyone here: I have 41R head (Zamac), 41R Stainless Steel (full razor), 41R Titanium (full razor), Chinese copy of 41R head (Stainless Steel). Would you be interested if I review all razors and briefly write my shaving experience in each case? If yes, then I will make a separate topic for the review.