muhle rocca v4

isaiah53

Forum GOD!
whats peoples opinions on these? im humming and hahing over buying one, i dont really need one and probably think its lockdown purchase fever kicking in. i love the shave of the muhle r89, it works really well for me, how does the rocca compare? i also have a r41 which i dont use as much these days even though i do enjoy it when i use it. i used to have the 2011 r41 which took way much more attention span than i possess so moved it on. just looking for feedback before i make a decision :)

karlc

Forum GOD!
I picked one up recently and I think its great.

It doesnt feel as aggressive as the R41 (I also have the 2011 version) but it shaves just as efficiently and smoothly. I would also say there is of a learning or adjustment curve for the Rocca than the R41 (2011)

Pat-W

Forum GOD!
whats peoples opinions on these? im humming and hahing over buying one, i dont really need one and probably think its lockdown purchase fever kicking in. i love the shave of the muhle r89, it works really well for me, how does the rocca compare? i also have a r41 which i dont use as much these days even though i do enjoy it when i use it. i used to have the 2011 r41 which took way much more attention span than i possess so moved it on. just looking for feedback before i make a decision :)
There's a V4 on the BST .

isaiah53

Forum GOD!
Cheapest place I found when looking for a new Rocca is Shaving Shack.
With the 10% off code (sign up for their newsletter) the price is £66.
thank you for the heads up :) they only had the black handled one though and i was after the steel handled one. ive ended up getting one from connaughts with a discount code, so im happy with it :)

Eeyore

Forum GOD!
I have a V1 and a V4 Rocca. The V4 definitely is the more civilized of the two. But both are very efficient razors.