Moustache wax anyone

Nisse

Old geezer
My moustache is slowly but surely reaching handlebar size and I am currently trying to find a good moustache wax but so far without luck, looking for easy to apply, not overly sticky, good hold, still not Salvador Dali style but more natural looking...

Blademonkey

Forum GOD!
My moustache is slowly but surely reaching handlebar size and I am currently trying to find a good moustache wax but so far without luck, looking for easy to apply, not overly sticky, good hold, still not Salvador Dali style but more natural looking...
Bee's wax will work a treat, good hold and not sticky! :) P.

Nisse

Old geezer
I have a bee's wax based product from Beard Monkey: sticky like gaffa tape, part of stash glued to fingers after applying :-(

Last edited:

Nisse

Old geezer
I guess the trick is heating it to be pliable instead of sticky. (got some in the workshop used for woodworking :) )

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1881

I don't have a stache but I read good things about Morgan's moustache wax.

Nisse

Old geezer
I have the Hungarian, very easy to apply but the hold is not that great, still this wax often gets good reviews, maybe I was expecting too much, soft and superhold not a doable combination.

Nisse

Old geezer
Retested Hungarian after dismissel a couple of weeks ago and with my now longer stash it is working really well for a natural handlebar style.

Last edited: