MLB World Series Game 7

RetLEO-07

Veteran
I know this doesn't mean much to our friends across the Pond, but even tho I have no dog in this fight, I'd like to see the Astros win it. George Springer went to the same High School in Connecticut as my youngest son.
Go 'Stros!!

ManicDee

póg mo thóin
I know this doesn't mean much to our friends across the Pond, but even tho I have no dog in this fight, I'd like to see the Astros win it. George Springer went to the same High School in Connecticut as my youngest son.
Go 'Stros!!
Although I am across the pond and in Ireland. I am a huge baseball fan.
A good few years ago I Was lucky to win a trip to the NY Yankees for my 30th birthday,.
This has been a very good World series so far. Like yourself I have no side in it but given that the Astros have not won World series,
I too would like to see them win :thumbsup:

vtmax

Forum GOD!
As an Irishman living in the States I really enjoyed this Series. It had everything. I live in Red Sox nation but couldn’t have asked for anything better. The television ratings were through the roof apparently.

Now...and more importantly it’s been three years since my native Kerry has won the All-Ireland Senior (Football) Championship and I yearn for the Kingdom to enter Croke Park soon again. This I take seriously!:happy:

S

Steve Bowles

I'm waiting for the Texas Rangers vs Uzbekistan Bombers. :bravo:

ManicDee

póg mo thóin
As an Irishman living in the States I really enjoyed this Series. It had everything. I live in Red Sox nation but couldn’t have asked for anything better. The television ratings were through the roof apparently.

Now...and more importantly it’s been three years since my native Kerry has won the All-Ireland Senior (Football) Championship and I yearn for the Kingdom to enter Croke Park soon again. This I take seriously!:happy:

At least the Mighty Kingdom has been there!
The closest that County Wicklow got to it was with Mick O'Dwyer, a few years ago :wink: