Completed MIL Industries Razor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
OK Guys another special ATG passaroud for you all.
I have managed to blag these for an exclusive ATG pass around:
https://www.military-industries.com/collections/safety-razors
These are sold as 100% stainless steel, one is an OC and the is the SB in black PVD coating.
Handles are 98mm in length and weight in at 100g ea. The OC head is 25g and the SB is 34g.

Please read and agree to the following rules and remarks before joining the list:
If you are new to pass arounds, please read Here first.

The pass around is not limited. I’ll restrict the pass around to members who have been around for a while; my discretion will be applied, so don’t apply with your first post!
UK based members only, unless the recipient agrees to cover the extra INSURED postage.
I reserve the right to move long standing members up in the list, so we get relevant feedback early on.
Please send the tracking number to the recipient and to me.
The razor is your responsibility from the moment you receive it until the next person receives it. You break it or lose it - you buy it.
If Royal Mail loses it, they’ll pay for it, but only if you have insured it!
Please send minimum Signed for... delivery to the value of the razor (£50 should cover them)..
Don’t hog the razor. A week (or two) should be enough time to form an opinion. If you know you are going to be unable to use the razor, ask to be moved down the list...
Let’s know what you think about the razor. Please post you thoughts on this thread.
Make sure the razor is shave ready for the next person, i.e. cleaned and disinfected using for example Barbicide is cheap enough Here

Pics:

Form an orderly queue here:
1. rowlers

ajc347

Forum GOD!
I've been looking at these recently and would love to be included. ThNjs for organising this Lee. [emoji4]

1. rowlers
2.Wayne.
3. ajc347

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wayne

Forum Sod
I'll use an O.C happily but prefer a little more stubble for it as I believe it cushions the blade a little better so I would not shave for 4-5 days before I used it.

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
MIL Shave off:
Shavemac The Rowl
Faena Corinthian
MIL SB Stainless
MIL OC Black PVD
Gillette Platinum * 2 [1]
Faena Mentholyptus AS
Issey Intense EdT

First Impressions:
The razors are a little rough around the edges, functional more than pleasing to the eye. Blade alignment, though is very good, only a small amount of wiggle, similar to my newer version of the Fatip. No issues for me. The blade tabs are mainly covered, with a mm or sticking out. The handles are nicely weighted, again functional but well finished. Threads are nice and smooth.
Right side of face = OC, left side SB.

After one pass the OC was closer/cleaner.
Second pass, there was really not a lot in it, and it would have passed as a very decent shave. After the pass and touch up, similar results both sides. No weepers, no extreme AS sting or irritation.

I like em!

Status
Not open for further replies.