Mike's Natural

• Thread starter Deleted member 1881
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1881

Hi all,

I would like some enabling of getting one of these soaps. @Nishy back in the day told me that they are VERY slick soaps, well worth it.

Any other thoughts about performance?

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
How strongly-scented is it? I quite fancy the Hungarian Lavender, B&M Reserve Lavender is a lovely scent but it could do with being dialled back a bit.

junipertar

Forum GOD!
Top notch soap, possibly the best bang for buck, I love the coconut & bay rum, but orange, cedarwood & black pepper is just plain orange to my nose.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
I would personally consider scent strength on the two Mike's I own (orange + black pepper & barbershop) around 7/10. In other words very strong, not as heavily scented as Stirling, similar to MdC and SV.

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
I would personally consider scent strength on the two Mike's I own (orange + black pepper & barbershop) around 7/10. In other words very strong, not as heavily scented as Stirling, similar to MdC and SV.
Thanks Nishy. Might just have to stick to Castle Forbes.

D

Deleted member 1881

Thank you kindly as always for the many replies. I have a suspicion that this soap could invade between those three beasts that I have. (Declaration, Excelsior, WK Donkey).

I have to wait for Maggards to put a discount on international shipping for Europe.

He told me that mid September or October he will have 40% discount to the shipping cost.

I'm waiting to hit like a king Cobra.

Matsilainen

Forum GOD!
How strongly-scented is it? I quite fancy the Hungarian Lavender, B&M Reserve Lavender is a lovely scent but it could do with being dialled back a bit.
This may not be super helpful, but the Hungarian Lavender I’ve had for about three years was relatively strong (and very enjoyable) in scent, at first. However, out of all my soaps, the scent on this one may have faded the quickest. Still there, but as a very muted version of what it was when new. Great soap in any case.