Menthol cream recommendations

JAYDEE

Israeli Ambassador to ATG
I find the Lea Classic to be quite cooling but less so than the Lea Menthol.

Jeff

Jacobite

Forum GOD!
My Holy Grail of menthol shave creams was Palmindaya Mentolado from Brazil. Very difficult to find. It comes in a large 700g container, has excellent menthol chill, and outstanding skin care properties. A scent reminiscent of the old white tube Noxzema cream- that menthol & camphor scent. Someone gave me a bit several years ago, which set me on the hunt. I finally found a tub about 2 years ago, and I'm not 1/3 the way through it. I just did a google search & found there are a couple of them on US Amazon at this moment, priced a little high, but as I wrote, this stuff is hard to find. It is an outstanding mentholated cream.

JAYDEE

Israeli Ambassador to ATG
My Holy Grail of menthol shave creams was Palmindaya Mentolado from Brazil. Very difficult to find. It comes in a large 700g container, has excellent menthol chill, and outstanding skin care properties. A scent reminiscent of the old white tube Noxzema cream- that menthol & camphor scent. Someone gave me a bit several years ago, which set me on the hunt. I finally found a tub about 2 years ago, and I'm not 1/3 the way through it. I just did a google search & found there are a couple of them on US Amazon at this moment, priced a little high, but as I wrote, this stuff is hard to find. It is an outstanding mentholated cream.
Yes, it's a very nice cream. There's another cream from Colombia called Denu which is even more mentholated. The scent is nothing special but the menthol effect is strong.

Jeff
12521100.jpg

Cushion94

I enjoy the Ingram myself and also the proraso you said. Never noticed menthol in the Palmolive that someone posted. Best cooling effect I've had is from proraso with the pre and the cream.