MdC tres bien

Burgundy

Forum GOD!
I think I prefer the new jar to the old glass. It feels reassuring and utterly premium.

Also, the Rose is really very good. It compares favourably with other rose-scented soaps I’ve had from Eufros, Wholly Kaw, LPL, Wickham etc.

lastcoyote

Forum GOD!
I think I prefer the new jar to the old glass. It feels reassuring and utterly premium.

Also, the Rose is really very good. It compares favourably with other rose-scented soaps I’ve had from Eufros, Wholly Kaw, LPL, Wickham etc.
Yeah the rose is beautiful.
Could you try and explain how it differs to the Eufros Rosa Bourbon as I’m thinking of getting that from jabonman next order?

Burgundy

Forum GOD!
Yeah the rose is beautiful.
Could you try and explain how it differs to the Eufros Rosa Bourbon as I’m thinking of getting that from jabonman next order?
They’re sufficiently different enough to try both. Eufros is deeper and sweeter whereas MdC is more delicate and fresher.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Still very much enjoying MdC, so much so that it is one of two soap brands I wish to only use in the future. Slowly dwindling the collection down, around 15 left from approx 90.

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
Still very much enjoying MdC, so much so that it is one of two soap brands I wish to only use in the future. Slowly dwindling the collection down, around 15 left from approx 90.
Hi praise for MdC indeed, what's the other soap? P&B?

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
You ok about the non Tallow Haslinger formula then? I’ve not yet tried the new version myself.
I've read the difference is minimal but I haven't tried the non tallow version. I have one puck left of Haslinger Honig (tallow) that I'm working through, will be trying the non tallow after.

However if the non-tallow isn't as described, I have a couple of icolonialli pucks which closely resemble Haslinger (as well as Tabac) with regards to performance IMO.

lastcoyote

Forum GOD!
I've read the difference is minimal but I haven't tried the non tallow version. I have one puck left of Haslinger Honig (tallow) that I'm working through, will be trying the non tallow after.

However if the non-tallow isn't as described, I have a couple of icolonialli pucks which closely resemble Haslinger (as well as Tabac) with regards to performance IMO.
I have an unopened Haslinger Honig (Tallow) if you’re interested Nishy?