Maseto Shaving Group Buy- cancelled

p.b

Forum GOD!
OK chaps so Nick got back to me, here is what we have on offer, ebony is all that is on offer for now, going to find out the pricing including the engraving. 30mm.

View attachment 11379
Ebony only? Bugger. I love the handle on the left but it's got be to ivory. Shame because the left with a 30mm 3 band would be great

AJP

Forum GOD!
OK chaps so Nick got back to me, here is what we have on offer, ebony is all that is on offer for now, going to find out the pricing including the engraving. 30mm.

View attachment 11379
It's a shame he won't do the beehive in horn. That said, depending on the price, I am probably in for a beehive in ebony.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Yh I'm a little disappointed too chaps was hoping for a horn option and some different designs. I think he would be able to accommodate a 26mm and also an ivory colour option but will wait to hear back and let you guys know. I may go for the beehive, but thinking I have far too many brushes already :)

Mr_Smartepants

Genius Member
You don't see many beehives in black. I'm liking the beehive option.
I have zero interest in the handle on the left, regardless of material.

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
It's looking like I'm out too, nothing there that interests me. Even if it had been a chubby style, or his new Memphis style with engraving I'd have been in, but not with those handles. :(

Wayne

Forum Sod
I told my Wife no more brushes. We've all heard that before though haven't we? :laugh: I would like a knot from him though to put into a nice handle from vladimir. It would save me a fair few quid too. I'll look into that option.