Making a Murderer (Netflix)

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
Is anyone else watching this? We've just finished the second season. The whole case seems dodgy and I don't think it would have stood up at all if not for the (possibly coerced) confession.

vita

Mach 5 Turbo Fusion
Just finished watching season 2 episode 6 so no spoilers please!

Binged the 1st season last year when we heard about it and hooked on this one.

Clearly he's been framed, and the number of conspirators is enormous.

Matsilainen

Forum GOD!
I watched it quite a while ago. It was infuriating at times. So many things didn’t seem to match up, and yet they kept pressing forward.

After watching the entire series, I read one or two related articles on Wikipedia. I would recommend doing that, if just to gain some more information and viewpoints. In any case, it’s clear that the U.S. justice system is far from perfect.

JamieM

Extreme sharpness is ephemeral!
I enjoyed season1, watched the first episode of season 2 I won't be watching it.

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
No spoilers, but it seems as though as far as the system's concerned they’ve got a confession so nothing else matters. There are so, so many problems with the evidence.

Chief Brody

Forum GOD!
Just finished binging series 2...bloody marvelous. Steven Avery's new solicitor seems absolutely determined! It's been said above; there are so many problems with this case. I've got a particular dislike of some of the police and state officials! The system just seems wrong. Look forward to a third series :okay: