Making a Fatboy more aggressive

carbold

Carlo
I sent my newly acquired Fatboy to a guy in Slovenia for replating. He’s pretty good (check his work on Instagram under anelcaus).
He told me that he can make the Fatboy more aggressive, basically he can shift setting #9 to be a #5. I thinks this is great because I always found #9 not efficient enough. So I’m going to give it a try.
Have you guys ever heard of this? Pros and cons?

Thug

Let's talk about 6, Baby.
I had one of Anel's replated standard Fatboys' and he does a superb job.

I cannot comment though on his aggressiveness adjustment.

R181

Grumpy old man
I don't do Instagram so can't check his work out unfortunately. I can say that this is the first time I have heard of anyone finding a Fat Boy @ 9 not efficient/aggressive enough. If you go for the mod be sure and review it for us.

Bob

carbold

Carlo
I don't do Instagram so can't check his work out unfortunately. I can say that this is the first time I have heard of anyone finding a Fat Boy @ 9 not efficient/aggressive enough. If you go for the mod be sure and review it for us.

Bob
Plenty of people who find the Fatboy far too mild even @9

Dodgy vu

Forum GOD!
Thanks that’s very useful. Seems to be a fairly easy thing to do and to get back to factory settings if needed
Hi there,

I remember on occasion someone complaining about the Fatboy having too much bite, which is not a normal thing since they're on the mild adjustable side. Pics showed much more blade exposure than usual, fixed by understanding what overclocking is. Done it myself with no damage years ago.

Martin