Imunro69
Forum GOD!
Knocked this up today really pleased with how it turned out can you name the razors in my collection ?
Attachments
-
132.8 KB Views: 269
Very niceKnocked this up today really pleased with how it turned out can you name the razors in my collection ?


Very close the black razor is a hone 15a but all the others are correctI could try to name some of the razors in your collection.. Bert, Dave, Tony.. sorry just kidding.
OneBlade, Merkur Vision, Timeless Pineapple handle, Razorock Wunderbar slant , Barbaros TR2, Wolfman Guerrilla SB, PAA DOC, Mühle R89 JET, not sure on the others I think one is a Gillette Superspeed Blue Tip..
Did I win?
Hahaha I have a couple on there way a Weber and a baby smooth just need another 5 lolYou obviously intend to buy another seven razors ... or are hiding them away.![]()
Thank you didn't take to long and so much more tidyNice work Ian! I may need to get something like this..to keep mine in order..and neat and tidy.