Looking for help with Extro scents, any experience?

Assmilkplz

Veteran
Hey all,

Looking to get a cream + aftershave bundle of Extro, but am a bit lost as to which scent to get.

I really am a fan of oud and "dark" scents, but with this hot weather I think I'm missing a very fresh, strong citrus scented product. Also thinking that I could use the aftershave as an EdT. These all caught my attention (including non-ctrussy stuff): Bergamotto di Calabria, Dandy, Isola, O'Selvaggio, Pirata, Positano, Tabacco.

Does anyone have some wise guidance to share before I pull the trigger? For what it's worth, the best scents I've sniffed recently have been Creed's Royal Oud, WK King of Oud, OSP Orange & Patchouli, Versace Dylan Blue and Acqua Di Gio Profumo.

Any feedback on Extro performance is also very much welcome.

Thanks again ATG.

Dr Watson

The Other James
Have you considered O'Selvaggio? Its Don's homage to Dior Eau Sauvage, not tried it yet myself but gets very good reviews.

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
I have the o' Selvaggio aftershave, it's a great scent. Quite citrussy but with a little something else in there. I'm rubbish at describing scents but I'm using it very frequently recently.

halvor

a most elusive fish
The only Extro I’ve tried, O’Selvaggio fits the bill perfectly in being a strong, fresh yet well grounded citrus. (I tried out adding a drop of vetiver EO to it to get closer to the 2012 formulation of Eau Sauvage Parfum, which indeed worked.)

The other one on my list is liquorice and magnolia FYI, but I haven’t tried it yet and thus can’t say anything about it.

Assmilkplz

Veteran
Thank you everyone for weighing in. Ready to pass an order on shavingstation as soon as they restock the aftershave.

Assmilkplz

Veteran
@Nick_S Great, thanks! yeah saw how much you liked it in your vid. Stuart from shavingstation said he'll be probably be putting in an order for Extro products next week.

Rocky75

Veteran
Vendor
Hey all,

Looking to get a cream + aftershave bundle of Extro, but am a bit lost as to which scent to get.

I really am a fan of oud and "dark" scents, but with this hot weather I think I'm missing a very fresh, strong citrus scented product. Also thinking that I could use the aftershave as an EdT. These all caught my attention (including non-ctrussy stuff): Bergamotto di Calabria, Dandy, Isola, O'Selvaggio, Pirata, Positano, Tabacco.

Does anyone have some wise guidance to share before I pull the trigger? For what it's worth, the best scents I've sniffed recently have been Creed's Royal Oud, WK King of Oud, OSP Orange & Patchouli, Versace Dylan Blue and Acqua Di Gio Profumo.

Any feedback on Extro performance is also very much welcome.

Thanks again ATG.
If you like oud you have to buy... Frarinik, for me the best extro , Warm , oud ... orient