*list now closed* Who's up for LE Wickham's 1912 group buy?

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
Any chance to get a couple tubs set aside for unscented soap?
Unfortunately this would be for the scent chosen for the LE group buy only. And as there are unscented 1912 readily available on Wickhams site and the other vendors you could grab some from there.

lloydrm

Forum GOD!
Unfortunately this would be for the scent chosen for the LE group buy only. And as there are unscented 1912 readily available on Wickhams site and the other vendors you could grab some from there.
Thanks. Last time I checked it was not available so thanks for the heads up.

Wayne

Forum Sod
Any chance of a light fragrance? Strong but light and fresh as opposed to the deep,dark musky,moss type ones we normally get. They all are just too samey for me. They just smell too similar. That is why I'm turning more to Stirling soaps. They are fresher.

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
Any chance of a light fragrance? Strong but light and fresh as opposed to the deep,dark musky,moss type ones we normally get. They all are just too samey for me. They just smell too similar. That is why I'm turning more to Stirling soaps. They are fresher.
I have a few things i'm waiting to hear from Darron on and will reveal th next steps in the plan. needles to say there will be voting on a fair few scents.

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
Having heard good things about the replica scenes Darron has done. I'm hoping for a replica or inspired by type scent. I have a few to suggest but will wait until the scent discussion starts.

RedSteve

Forum GOD!
As a big fan of Darron's soaps I'd be delighted to get in on this group buy. I do live in Ireland so is it a UK only buy? I'm happy to cover any shipping etc.