LE Wickham's 1912 Group Buy: The finalé Vote off.

Pick your all out winning scent....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
!important This time you'll have 2 votes each but they will be jocked in and can't be changed, so please use your votes wisely.

Good evening gentleman, apologies for the delay but home life was calling....I pray you've all had a lovely week running up to Chrostams and lots of fun voting.

So we’re here.... its the final leg of the scent Vote off for the LE Wickham's 1912 Group Buy. We've now narrowed it down to our 5 final scents, each a winner from their own group, apart from the wild card winner which has been chosen due to having the most overall votes out of non winners.

From Group 1 our winner is Turkish Apple Tea
From Group 2 our winner is Chanel Bleu
From Group 3 our winner is Mango
And our overall wild card winner is Coffee

I’ve confirmed with Darron and the list for buyers, will remain open to again allow others to jump in. Any member who is not on the list can get over to the thread below to add yourselves on and ensure your vote counts and more importantly you can buy the winning soap.

http://www.atgshaving.com/threads/whos-up-for-le-wickhams-1912-group-buy.4131/

I will ask again that only those who have added themselves to the group buy list Vote. This is to save me time in weeding out non-counting votes. As already noted you still have time to get on the list.

The Poll/Vote is for 2 votes each this time, however your votes will be fixed so no changing. The Poll/Vote will remain open for 7 days. The all out winner will then be our final choice. USE YOUR VOTES WISELY FELLAS! lol

As identifying counting votes maybe quite difficult can I ask that after you cast your vote that you also post your choice in this thread.

Looney12345

Forum GOD!
Turkish apple tea and Chanel Bleu, I haven't smelt Chanel Bleu though so will be going to a fragrance place soon to have a sniff, but like the sound of it

Looney12345

Forum GOD!
Just went and had a sniff and spray of Chanel Bleu... I'm not enamored, but I do quite like it. It would certainly be interesting to see how a scent like this translates to a soap .

MPH

Forum GOD!
I have a slight issue as I don't have a clue what Channel Bleu actually smells like. Yes I could find a description but these don't always translate well to me.

I have voted for Turkish.... and mango anyway, as these sound nice.