LE Wickham's 1912 Group Buy: Scent Group 1 Vote Off.

Pick your winning scent from Group 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
Good day to you gentleman, this is our Group 1 scent Vote off for the LE Wickham's 1912 Group Buy Soap, as you can see it comprises of 5 scents. 3 of which were Wickham’s scents that were previously available in Super Smooth which is now discontinued and have not been previously available in 1912. The last 2 scents are offerings from myself and Darron as guest stars in the true spirit of a LE Soap.

The list is still open and you can get over to the thread to add yourselves, read updates and further info.
http://www.atgshaving.com/threads/whos-up-for-le-wickhams-1912-group-buy.4131/
I will ask that only those who have added themselves to the group buy Vote on these threads, this is to save me time in weeding out non-counting votes. As already noted you still have time to get on the list.

The Poll/Vote is for 1 vote each and will be open for 7 days. The final winner from this Group will be put forward to face the 2 other winners of Groups 2 & 3. I will also be adding to that final heat 1 wildcard scent which receives the most votes from all the Groups Polls/Votes threads that didn't win meaning we have 4 Scents in a final Poll/Vote, Thanks to @DamianJ for this great recommendation.
As identifying counting votes maybe quite difficult can I ask that after you cast your vote that you also post your choice in this thread.
Group 1. Wickham’s Scents you find in 1912
Imperial Tonic,
English rose,
Spice Trade,
Magnum (This is a scent Darron has had hidden for the right time to drop)
Turkish Apple Tea (This is a scent I have asked Darron to design for me having chosen my notes and description)

The 2 guest scents ddescriptions and plent profile
Magnum
Magnum is a scent that projects masculinity and confidence. Sweet yet warm and packed with intoxicating freshness, this sophisticated fragrance with notes of lemon and basil and a hearty base of amber and smooth musk, is a real charmer.
Top notes: Sweet Lemon and Fresh Basil
Heart notes: Rosewood
Base notes: Musk and Amber

Turkish Apple Tea
With the 2 worlds of East and West meeting in this fusion of unique tea scents. Apple and bergamot lift your senses with a sweet yet sharp citrus burst. This then warm centred scent will keep you counterpoised with a creamy vanilla musk and cedar finalé. One you won’t want to put down
Top notes: Apple, Bergamot, Jasmine
Heart notes: Tea, Oak Moss, Amber
Base notes: Soft Musk, Vanilla, Cedar

Last edited:

MPH

Forum GOD!
Just don't want to contemplate a world without imperial tonic. Therefore my vote goes there.

Kind of feels like voting for Lib Dems. Lol.

RedSteve

Forum GOD!
I voted for Turkish Apple Tea, the description sounds like it's right up my street. And its nice to have a special scent just for a Group Buy I think.