Kathmandu

p.b

Forum GOD!
Sounds lovely but I'm wary of it irritating my skin. I think TFS made the AYLM soaps which were / are superb but all three I tried caused irritation. However, it does come in a nice small tub so that keeps the price down to 'reasonable'

RandySp

Forum GOD!
Sounds lovely but I'm wary of it irritating my skin. I think TFS made the AYLM soaps which were / are superb but all three I tried caused irritation. However, it does come in a nice small tub so that keeps the price down to 'reasonable'
The Don Jose too?

p.b

Forum GOD!
P.S. I'd love to try the banana one but I'm not paying out for another soap that, based on the other soaps in the range, has a very high probability of irritation. i suspect it's in the base rather than the fragrance.

RandySp

Forum GOD!
the banana one? Not tried the banana one but Garden, Matteo and one of the others scared me off the whole range.
Yeah the Banana/Coconut one!

I think the other one you tried was the Vulcano, or the Butter. Something in their ingredients is the problem I believe.

The Banana one is excellent! 🍌

You’re welcome to mine, Chris @Randomangle

Don’t have it in front of me, but it’s a small tub, so I’m guessing 50ml. Got it from The English Shaving Co online.

And James @Dr Watson that’s some memory you have working for you!
Very good of you Halvor but I will pass on your kind offer. I was initially curious due to the name but have decided (quite quickly for me) to stick with the classics. It was a passing fancy ... my soap exploration days are over. (Please Lord!) :okay:

RandySp

Forum GOD!
P.S. I'd love to try the banana one but I'm not paying out for another soap that, based on the other soaps in the range, has a very high probability of irritation. i suspect it's in the base rather than the fragrance.
It's definitely the saffron then.