Karve Stainless

jphelan81

Forum GOD!
Got the email about the Karve stainless today, with packages available for buying with multiple plates.

Goes on sale today, anyone taking the plunge?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Petronius

Forum GOD!
There is waitlist, or?
Edit: It looks like some razors will be available today and then waitlist.

Last edited:

jphelan81

Forum GOD!
Yeah that’s right, available to buy then wait list. I doubt it won’t be long until there is a waitlist. Stainless version is welcomed, inside of I’ll buy or not. If I do I’ll for for one with B,C and D plates.

SeanC

Forum GOD!
Prices are:

Handle C$90
Top cap C$65
Base Plate C$50

In the region of £120 + postage (+ VAT / ransom fee if unlucky)

jphelan81

Forum GOD!
Added to cart, by the time I entered payment details it was sold out. I thought when in cart it reserves it, never mind.

jphelan81

Forum GOD!
I wanted the kit that comes with 3 plates as it’s better value. Looks like C plate is out of stock which is why can’t get.

mbarno

Forum GOD!
I bagged one. Was stressful as my mouse ran out of batteries right at the beginning.

I justified the 100% price increase by knowing I can offset by selling my 3 plate brass one. It’s the only DE razor I’ve loved and knew was the one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MntnMan62

Forum GOD!
I am very tempted to try the open comb version but one thing is holding me back. The head appears to be quite large. I wonder how maneuverable it is under the nose.

jphelan81

Forum GOD!
Only thing I don’t like about it is the blade exposure out the sides, it’s one of the reasons I like the pils, blade is totally enclosed.