July 2020 Acquisitions

JamieM

Extreme sharpness is ephemeral!

Burgundy

Forum GOD!
I always struggled a bit with Habit Rouge but after discovering it's Tony Blair's signature scent it gets a hard pass from me :thumbsdown: :happy:
I can’t complain about Blair - his foreign policy destroyed his legacy but, as a politician, he’s light years ahead of the clown that’s currently in charge. Funnily enough, I remember reading that Saddam Hussein used Old Spice shaving cream and wore Calvin Klein.

I think that I got Habit Rouge wrong for so long because I’d apply it to my pulse points and consequently feel like I was being bludgeoned by it. When I reigned back and started to just mist on a couple of sprays it was a revelation!

Dr Watson

James
I can’t complain about Blair - his foreign policy destroyed his legacy but, as a politician, he’s light years ahead of the clown that’s currently in charge. Funnily enough, I remember reading that Saddam Hussein used Old Spice shaving cream and wore Calvin Klein.

I think that I got Habit Rouge wrong for so long because I’d apply it to my pulse points and consequently feel like I was being bludgeoned by it. When I reigned back and started to just mist on a couple of sprays it was a revelation!
I try not to think about the current state of affairs, it's too depressing!