January acquisitions

halvor

a most elusive fish
9B6E3F9E-6BC8-4D32-AB7B-A770582E897C.jpeg

Walking past... Strike that. NOT walking past the niche perfumery this afternoon, I picked up the Tabasco Toscano aftershave. Finally! Plus a sample from Malle.

Edit: Tabacco, that is. I reserve Tabasco for edibles and furthermore believe it would come with a sting beyond that offered by an aftershave.

Last edited:
Very nice. ...and the shipping makes it even more painful! I'm glad you are pleased with it though - that should help ease the pain.
If it all wasn’t enough already the £17 highwayman tax this end completely finished me off. It’s not the most expensive shaving item I’ve bought but it feels like the most extravagant.

Reactions: p.b

dannnyh

Veteran
Interested to hear what the are like? Lab Blue standard?
I had received a pack with my qshave Futur razor and found they worked really well. I was getting a very smooth shave with them and they just felt better than the Feathers I usually use in a DE razor.
I’ve never used any other Personna blade and I thought it would just be easier to order what I had tried and liked than try to work out which type of Personna blade they had been using.

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
I had received a pack with my qshave Futur razor and found they worked really well. I was getting a very smooth shave with them and they just felt better than the Feathers I usually use in a DE razor.
I’ve never used any other Personna blade and I thought it would just be easier to order what I had tried and liked than try to work out which type of Personna blade they had been using.
Haha! I'll have a tuck somewhere then! I'll have a look.. Thanks!