January acquisitions

Discussion in 'General Shaving' started by Wayne, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Wayne

Wayne Forum Sod

I have just bought a Maseto 26mm 2 band finest knot. I'm having a brush made and for the price nothing comes close to a Maseto knot so for me it is a no brainer.

Acer89, OJ82, flashashton27 and 7 others like this.
  2. Mrchick

Mrchick Handsome Avatar

Nothing yet

3. Rowlers

Rowlers Massive Member Staff Member

I have 4 knots on the way, so I have 4 custom brushes that I need to think up... One is sorted, a 30mm Finest Tortoiseshell Chubby...

4. Conservator

Conservator Senior Member

To be safe, I ordered some Haslinger soap from Maggards since they said their stock is tallow.

Acer89, OJ82, flashashton27 and 4 others like this.
  5. halvor

halvor Esquire

With all the current razor offerings (read: temptations), I had to cave for one of them. The winner,for now, a Paradigm 17-4 :D Snatched (snagged?) one of the last ones — and no more to be made according to Andrew (Paradigm).

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
    YMMV, Acer89, Fluffyskiador and 24 others like this.
  6. Sid James

Sid James ...

7. That is one lovely looking bowl, very organic and desirable. May I ask where one may purchase one?

8. Sid James

Sid James ...

Of course. It’s a painful costly experience that makes a solitary tear run down your cheek. IMO having now got it my hand, it’s worth it, exceptional quality, I’ll be ordering another.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/symmetricalpottery

halvor, pimple8 and Mrchick like this.
  9. Thanks I will take a look, although the thought of my tear ducts being harrassed fills me (and my credit card) with trepidation.

halvor and pimple8 like this.
  10. Was it a custom bowl? (By the way, my credit card tried to commit suicide via the kitchen scissors.)

11. Sid James

Sid James ...

No not custom, there were a few all similar on site but the internal glaze colours were different. They all had the same ‘bacon’ outer finish.

12. Grarea

Grarea Veteran

That looks great Sid. I bet you look forward to using that each time.
    Must look great on the shelf as well.

Sid James likes this.
  13. You can see the quality of all their wares they have for sale on Etsy. Sometimes work just oozes quality. :okay:

Sid James likes this.
  14. Bizzyberry

Bizzyberry Forum GOD!

Picked up some bargains in Boots.
    upload_2018-1-2_22-17-40.png
    and

upload_2018-1-2_22-17-56.png

Acer89, OJ82, flashashton27 and 7 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice