Completed Jabonman ATG LE group buy complete

MPH

Forum GOD!
Arrived this morning.
Nice big tub!
First shave in. Nice pleasant scent, on the mild side in terms of strength.
The lather is top quality; as thick as you could possibly need and as slick as any thing I've tried.
This is a superb soap. Thanks @Nishy and ATG :okay:
You beat me to a shave. Hoping to try mine tonight! Expecting good things.

Lann

Forum GOD!
Still waiting for my consignment to arrive. I thought it had been delivered this morning but it was actually a parcel from @Blackmass with some Geo F Trumper and a sample of SV Felce Aromatica which I was chuffed to bits to receive - thanks Rob!!! - so my next next few shaves are already all sown up but next week will be my first experience of Jabonman's wares.

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
Still waiting for my consignment to arrive. I thought it had been delivered this morning but it was actually a parcel from @Blackmass with some Geo F Trumper and a sample of SV Felce Aromatica which I was chuffed to bits to receive - thanks Rob!!! - so my next next few shaves are already all sown up but next week will be my first experience of Jabonman's wares.
My pleasure Paul. It's the least I could do. Hope you enjoy them.

mr. smith

Forum GOD!
Boom! I agree with you @Rowlers, the scent is mild on the ATG LE and even on the Rosa. It's totally different from the Dama de Noche, where the scent strength is like a 9 or 10. Great scents, will be using the LE for tomorrow's shave. Thank you @Nishy and ATG, great stuff!
IMG_1172.JPG

MPH

Forum GOD!
I used the soap late last night. It lathered really well into a beautiful smelling thick, slick, lather.

I had a cracking shave, with brilliant after feel.

Conclusion after one use is that it's a top notch soap.

:)

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Still waiting on mine, but delighted to see the soap has mainly been well received. Jabonman is IMO an outstanding product. Paired with your favourite razor it's all smiles.