Is there an EDT or EDP similar to Pitralon Classic?

Boru62

Shaving Boar
I'm hoping this is a question that Pitralon fans assume has already been asked and, those in the know think fellow Pitralon users already know.
That sound you've just heard is straws being clutched.

Last edited:

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
I'd love to know too. I fell in love with the scent straight away. I’ll be following this thread with great interest.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Nope I haven't found any and have been on the search for a fair amount of time.

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
Did you receive it @Blackmass?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It arrived yesterday and I tried it last night. It definitely has some similarities to it. I was surprised how soft and rounded it was. I was expecting something strong and in your face, along the lines of Azzaro Pour Homme but I was pleasantly surprised.

It’s not a dead ringer for it but it’s something I’d be comfortable wearing. Unlike Azzaro Pour Homme which was just too butch for me.:p:

Boru62

Shaving Boar
It arrived yesterday and I tried it last night. It definitely has some similarities to it. I was surprised how soft and rounded it was. I was expecting something strong and in your face, along the lines of Azzaro Pour Homme but I was pleasantly surprised.

It’s not a dead ringer for it but it’s something I’d be comfortable wearing. Unlike Azzaro Pour Homme which was just too butch for me.:p:
Has it just been damned by faint praise?
Would you be classed as still looking?

Not damned, no. I haven't had much time with it TBH.

There's a bitter/sharp(?) note I can't place with Pitralon which is missing so I would say I'm still looking.
Paco Rabanne PH is different to Pitralon classic as well Rob and the sharp note you're missing that is present in Pitralon is possibly lemon or another citrus note.

Here's the Pitralon classic notes if it helps :

Top: Green notes, lemon, bergamot, mandarin, lavender, pineapple
Mid: Sage, pepper, coriander, cyclamen, rose , lily of the valley, jasmine, orchid, iris, cloves
Base: Cedarwood, vetiver, patchouli, sandalwood, leather, oakmoss, musk

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
Paco Rabanne PH is different to Pitralon classic as well Rob and the sharp note you're missing that is present in Pitralon is possibly lemon or another citrus note.

Here's the Pitralon classic notes if it helps :

Top: Green notes, lemon, bergamot, mandarin, lavender, pineapple
Mid: Sage, pepper, coriander, cyclamen, rose , lily of the valley, jasmine, orchid, iris, cloves
Base: Cedarwood, vetiver, patchouli, sandalwood, leather, oakmoss, musk
Thanks Chris. I'm surprised no one hasn't found a match yet or even created an edt inspired by it.