Image resizing

Discussion in 'Site Support and Feedback' started by Z-2, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Z-2

Z-2 Legendary Member

First of all, I must to say, that this is one of my favorite forums for shaving. I found it completely accidentally, but I like the community here :highfive:
    I sent my question via "contact" form, but cannot get any answer, so I ask here :
    Are there any way to resize posted images automatically. I mean, in some forums I use [img=800x600]url[/img] and works well. This haven`t work here.

Thanks in advance :okay:

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
  2. Mrchick

Mrchick Handsome Avatar

Welcome to the forum. I use Tapatalk. It automatically resized the pics when I upload them. It works great.

Z-2 and jmudrick like this.
  3. Z-2

Z-2 Legendary Member

Thank you, I use that for my own photos. Actually, my question was for images from external websites, and their size are too large for board forum :) (not hosting websites like flickr, imgbb... when you have to choose different options for that)

4. DevonStan

DevonStan Forum GOD!

Z-2 likes this.
  5. Nishy

Nishy Forum GOD! Staff Member

Thanks for the replies chaps, apologies @Z-2 for missing this. Answers are above :)

Z-2 likes this.
  6. Z-2

Z-2 Legendary Member

@Nishy I still looking for solution :) I meant for example how to put a wallpaper without any software or to save the pic on my computer. Maybe it`s the forum platform, but I try just to resize with bb code (img "width" "height"). Programmers can understand me :)

Nishy likes this.
  7. Nishy

Nishy Forum GOD! Staff Member

I'll put you in contact with someone who can hopefully help, sorry I'm not great with this stuff.

Z-2 likes this.
  8. Rowlers

Rowlers Massive Member Staff Member

How is this for you:
    I have created a custom BB Code that can resize images on the fly as you post:

using the custom
    Code:
    [img2x=***] [/img2x]
    tags you can resize the width of the pictures and the height will auto resize to suit. Hope this is useful.
    For example:
    Code:
    [img2x=200]https://www.beauty.store.bg/d-prdimages/lrg/153879.webp[/img2x]
    will give you:

and

Code:
    [img2x=350]https://www.beauty.store.bg/d-prdimages/lrg/153879.webp[/img2x]
    Will give you:

slapo, sm1h, sɐǝɹpu∀ and 3 others like this.
  9. Batch300

Batch300 Extraordinarily Uncomplicated

Mac computer. Open file in Finder, Tools, Adjust Size. Save the file. You can also Crop the file easily.
    You can easily create a Duplicate file and resize the copy if desired.

Z-2 likes this.
  10. Z-2

Z-2 Legendary Member

Thanks @Rowlers for the tip ! :thumbsup: That`s exactly what I was looking for :cheers:

Rowlers and Nico1970 like this.
  11. sɐǝɹpu∀

sɐǝɹpu∀ riverrun

Cool. Should be added to http://www.atgshaving.com/help/bb-codes for reference.

wooky114 and Rowlers like this.
  12. sm1h

sm1h Well-Known Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice