iKon Bulldog II vs Outlaw Super Grip Handle

nickc

I have been considering a new knurled handle for my GameChanger.
Which would you get and why? Would be great to hear from someone who has tried both about the quality of knurling/finish etc.

iKon:
1.png

Outlaw:
2.jpg

chris.hale

Forum DOG!
Staff member
I have both, in fact I have a couple of the iKon Bulldog II's as they’re a favourite handle. The iKon is no longer available in a polished finish, they’re brilliant handles though, high quality and very nicely finished. With that said the Outlaw handle is the grippiest I’ve ever tried, does come in a polished finish and has a different look. It’s also finished to a very high standard. Personally I don’t like the iKon matt finish as much as the polished and don’t think it looks right with the GC head.

Go with whichever you prefer the look of you won’t be disappointed with either. If you can’t decide I’d go for the Outlaw as it has more grip, a distinctive look and Steve's a good guy. The polished Outlaw looks great with the GC head.

Wayne

Forum Sod
Hi,
If you want a great priced super quality handle than the Alpha is a great choice. If you want something a little cheaper but equal in quality with arguably better knurling which looks virtually the same then the Executive Shaving Non Slip handle is a great choice. I know, I designed it. If you prefer the Bulldog look then again the Executive shaving (I have no affiliation) Braveheart handle is really well priced but you will not find a better deeper knurl on any handle anywhere. This thing is like Velcro and it looks nice to. The Alpha handle which I was kindly given by Vlasta is a little nicer with little touches like the logo on the bottom.
Here are both ES handles for you to look at, you know what the Alpha looks like.
non.jpg

handle.jpg

Boycie83

Forum GOD!
Hi,
If you want a great priced super quality handle than the Alpha is a great choice. If you want something a little cheaper but equal in quality with arguably better knurling which looks virtually the same then the Executive Shaving Non Slip handle is a great choice. I know, I designed it. If you prefer the Bulldog look then again the Executive shaving (I have no affiliation) Braveheart handle is really well priced but you will not find a better deeper knurl on any handle anywhere. This thing is like Velcro and it looks nice to. The Alpha handle which I was kindly given by Vlasta is a little nicer with little touches like the logo on the bottom.
Here are both ES handles for you to look at, you know what the Alpha looks like.
View attachment 67904
View attachment 67905
Interestingly, Alpha are now producing the updated Braveheart (Sure Grip?) For Executive Shaving:

Looks nice but I've ordered the Outlaw handle from Steve and can't justify another handle.

Wayne

Forum Sod
Interestingly, Alpha are now producing the updated Braveheart (Sure Grip?) For Executive Shaving:

Looks nice but I've ordered the Outlaw handle from Steve and can't justify another handle.
You will be more than happy with Steve's handle it is a great handle, I think it will be a slightly altered shape but very similar. @Nishy has the ES handle they sent me and I believe he is very keen on it

nickc

You will be more than happy with Steve's handle it is a great handle, I think it will be a slightly altered shape but very similar. @Nishy has the ES handle they sent me and I believe he is very keen on it
I have just bought the Alpha handle on the BST. Looking forward to trying it with my GameChanger head.
You don't need to hold on to those RazoRock handles for me anymore but thank you for doing so.

Wayne

Forum Sod
I have just bought the Alpha handle on the BST. Looking forward to trying it with my GameChanger head.
You don't need to hold on to those RazoRock handles for me anymore but thank you for doing so.
No problem. Enjoy the handle they are nice.

slapo

Forum GOD!
Does anyone know how the Braveheart and the Outlaw Sure Grip compare to the ixGrip handle?