If you find The One

Celar36

Forum GOD!
I am settled with PILS but every once in a while I will swap for my Gillette NEW.

It' good to have a reliable daily horse but everybody need change once on a while

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
Other razors get guest spots during which you miss The One. You look at razors on the BST and then think “I wouldn’t use it.” You consider buying a second as a backup even though you know it will outlast you.

halvor

a most elusive fish
It’s not really about finding it per se, it’s about thinking you have found it, a result or decision in which other variables also factor in. Like how much you’ve spent, etc. I fear I will never find ‘THE one’, as in being 100% set, knowing full well I have many ‘ones’ lined up already. Thrill is in the chase AND in the hit/closing/whatever you want to call it. The acquisition, the shave, the variation — and the forum exchanges. It’s a hobby, otherwise I wouldn’t be in here, would I?

bikerjohn666

Über Member
It’s not really about finding it per se, it’s about thinking you have found it, a result or decision in which other variables also factor in. Like how much you’ve spent, etc. I fear I will never find ‘THE one’, as in being 100% set, knowing full well I have many ‘ones’ lined up already. Thrill is in the chase AND in the hit/closing/whatever you want to call it. The acquisition, the shave, the variation — and the forum exchanges. It’s a hobby, otherwise I wouldn’t be in here, would I?
Superbly put, Sir.

S

Steve Bowles

The second razor I ever bought was The One. The Merkur 39C. All subsequent razors bought in the hope of dethroning the King have been fruitless. Long live the King!