I simply could not resist..... why I "need it" I'll never know

2LabDad

Forum GOD!
I've been looking at one of those gizmos for awhile.

I was thinking it would indeed be useful for my Vintage Light Brigade Wilkinson Sword blades.

They are now expensive and I've just been putting my used ones in a special Scotch glass, half filled with mineral oil to arrest corrosion. I would definitely try to sharpen those again ( although they last a LONG time)
MacBeth,

Mine really works well. I've been using it on my Kai's and Persona's and it works well.
 

Cheesepiece

Stickler
I had to have one. My 1984 Wilkinson Sword blades are a finite quantity of less than 200, that's 1000 shaves to me and between 2- and 3,000 days worth given my (in)frequency of shaving with DE. Fewer than ten years remaining, which brings me to age 39. Lots of shaving left to be done between 39 and the national life expectancy and my own expected shelf life.
This is mine, I won it tonight and if it gains me even one more year of shaves with these blades it'll be worth its weight.
 
Top